- Plant Medicine Walk (1 hour dependent on season)
- Plant Medicine Making (3 hours)
- Moccasins Making (5-6 hours)
- Foraging for plant food (seasonal availability)
We are open to helping you find additional expertise from the local community Winter workshops are available, let us help you with ideas
Camp rental includes the use of the following:
1. We provide: outdoor cookhouse, community fire pit: tenting area: RV dry parking: outhouses, washstands, talking house (workshops & meeting space), and camp helper.
2. You provide: own programming, activities, food, cook, tents, clothing appropriate for season.
Options: We are open to working with you to organize your needs and your programs for a small fee. As an example, we can arrange with the local community for hiring of cooks, camp helpers, facilitators and elders.